Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello From France

Bonjour, wizards! Throughout the month of March, I will be sharing with you all of my adventures in Wizard101 France. I'll throw in some fun facts along with a few key word phrases you should know, in case you want to play on this server too.



Day 1: I decided to make a wizard named Divine Lumiere. Such a pretty name, is it not? It literally translates to divine light. Seeing as the translation was pretty too, I decided to make her a Diviner (Divinatrice). Not five minutes after I started my journey I met a wonderful fellow named Samuel Mornelame, another Diviner. We decided to quest together, and let me tell you, it was very difficult. Not the questing part, but trying to understand a language only slightly known by myself. We did, however, manage to press onward despite my lack of french skills. We got to level ten, and upon gaining our handy-dandy new storm shark spells, pressed  to Krokotopia, or Crocotopia. We decided to go to bed at that.

Important phrase of the day: Pouvez-vous m'aider? Can you help me?

3 comments:

  1. When in doubt, use the Google Translater! Lol, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About half the time that I couldn't understand him I had to... I'm ashamed >.<

      Delete
  2. Don't be ashamed! How will you learn if you don't look things up? We look things up all the time in Japanese class, then our teacher asks us extra questions... but at least we know what she's saying! XD
    Yeah. Second most important phrase: "Je ne comprends pas"! Hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete